Today your momma (that's me!) ordered you a special toy that will be just yours. I know that most of your life you are going to be wearing and playing with your big brother's stuff. He has been blessed (spoiled?) with enough clothing and toys for five little boys, and so you will never be lacking in outfits or entertainment. But I saw a sale online for a toy that I've heard tons about, and I just had had had to buy it for you. (Don't worry, I got your daddy's blessing before making the purchase.)

{via}
Yes, that's right. Sophie the Giraffe. One of the top-rated infant toys. Which is apparently nothing more than an "glorified dog toy", but I wanted you to have it nonetheless. Because, ya know, you're special to me like that.
So, my little man, Sophie is on her way. She will be ready for your squeaking and chewing pleasure whenever you come out and figure out how to use your limbs. :)
Love you already,
Your Momma
Ha, this is cute! :-)
ReplyDelete