Sunday, March 11, 2012

19 Weeks 2 Days - Belly Pop

My belly seems to have popped a bit more over the last few days. It just looks like it's suddenly sticking out more, after several weeks of not growing a substantial amount. And along with the pop came more heel pain and a crazy lower back pain. Yesterday I could barely stand for half of the day, because within a couple minutes of being on my feet, my lower back would just start aching. Fortunately it subsided after my mom ran to the store and got some Tylenol for me, I spent some time on the couch with my feet propped up, and I took a warm bath. But heaven knows I don't have time for laying around on the couch with my feet propped up and a hot bath every night, so I'm going to need to be sending up some prayers that the back pain doesn't start coming around on a regular basis.

Here's my 19 week 2 day picture:



Oh, and my belly button has popped along with my belly. As much as it can pop. It's pretty stretched out already from my first pregnancy. You can sort of see it through my shirt in this picture. :)



This weekend I went shopping with my mom and bought some new things for the baby - mostly some cute onesies for lounging around the house. I know he probably won't need any clothes, given we'll have all of Krew's, but I wanted to celebrate and buy him something of his own.

Oh, and Dave and I are somewhat settled on a name we both like. But I'm not going to share it for a while, until we're sure it's what we're going with. :)

4 comments:

  1. A pro for me during pregnancy was having a clean belly button. =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yup, stays pretty clean when it's an outtie! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the baby bump! Congrats on the boy!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete