

15 weeks 2 days, 17 weeks 4 days
It looks a lot lower now than it did two weeks ago - but I'm pretty sure that's just due to the different picture angles. :)
Last month's craving was orange juice, this month's appears to be milk. I loooooove ice cold milk right now. I have a giant bowl of cereal with cold milk in the morning and a giant glass of chocolate milk after dinner. I usually want milk during the day also, but I try to make myself drink water instead. And can I just say that I have been CRAVING a cold deli sandwich?? Which is difficult on two counts: 1) I can't have cold deli meat because I'm pregnant and 2) I can't have deli bread because I'm gluten-intolerant. Goodness, what's a girl to do??
Less than a week until the gender reveal! Then we will know if we should start reorganizing all of Krew's clothes or if we need to go out and get a new wardrobe. And we'll know if we need to girly spruce-up the nursery. And start preparing ourselves to buy girly toys (dolls, dress-up clothes, play jewelry...). (GOSH it would be cheaper to have another boy!)
Put your guess in as to whether we have a future of pink or blue!
You look adorable! I found that your belly gets bigger faster then slows down a bit the farther along you go! My guess is a boy :)And yes it is MUCH cheaper to have the same gender that you already have, I just washed 3 LARGE totes of Ryan's old clothes and I seriously don't have to buy much of anything (let's face it, even if you have everything, you still want to buy some new things for the new babe!) and same goes for toys! Plus, girl things are so stinkin' cute and more expensive :( (at least I thought so!) Can't wait to find out what you're having! Praying baby is growing healthy and strong too :)
ReplyDelete