
15 Weeks 2 Days
So far I've gained about 3 lbs. The nausea is completely gone, but I still get really fatigued most nights. My biggest complaint right now is probably my feet. More specifically, my heels. Whenever I stand for a very long time, they hurt horribly. If you can imagine the circle around your heel where your thick heel pad connects to the rest of your foot, that's where it hurts. And the pain gets so bad that I can barely stand or walk. I've found that massaging helps a little, so I've been doing that daily, and I also make sure that I wear my crocs around the house so that I'm never barefoot on our hardwood floors. When I can remember, I try to lean more onto the balls of my feet to take the pressure off my heels. That seems to help a bit, also, although it's a weird way to balance my weight with my growing belly. (When pregnant, most women tend to lean backward more as the pregnancy progresses in order to counteract the shift in weight due to their ever-enlarging front.) Other than those things, I'm not sure what to do. Ibuprofen isn't an option thanks to pregnancy restrictions.
If anyone has experienced similar pain and would like to enlighten me as to a way to relieve the discomfort, please do share. :)
I guess the other big news is that I officially started wearing maternity pants in the last couple days. Couldn't hold out any longer. You gotta do what you gotta do.
No comments:
Post a Comment