Time is flying by. So quickly that it sort of makes me nervous. So much to do before this baby gets here!!
Last Tuesday I felt my first official kick, and I've been feeling lots of wriggling and kicks since then. I'd been feeling flutters for weeks, but Tuesday was the first time that I could say YES that was DEFINITELY a baby kick. It's so exciting...it makes it all feel so much more real. The movement isn't anything you can feel from the outside yet, but I look forward to the day when Dave can place his hand on my belly and feel the baby move around. It will happen soon!
Dave has started talking to the baby (aka my belly) once in a while, because supposedly he/she can hear us now! I think that's just awesome. Time for me to start playing lots of music and singing at the top of my lungs so he/she is another lover of music. :)
Went to the doc last Monday, and everything was good. She said my uterus was measuring well. The baby's heart rate was at about 160 bpm. I love hearing the heartbeat - it's so reassuring. And honestly, sometimes I just forget I'm pregnant. It often feels very surreal. Hearing the heartbeat helps pull me back to reality and reminds me that I do indeed have another little one on the way. :)
So just one week until we find out the baby's gender. Crazy, right?? What's your guess??? Boy or girl?? Leave me a comment and let me know...I want to keep tabs on who gets it right. :)
I think it's another boy. I don't know why, but I do.
ReplyDeleteI vote Boy #2! :)
ReplyDeleteGirl, just because of my balanced family.
ReplyDeleteGirl!
ReplyDelete