Sunday, January 22, 2012

12 Weeks 2 Days - Belly Shot

Here is a belly shot from tonight. Excuse the blurriness - sometimes it's hard taking self portraits with an iPhone.



So...my belly is definitely on the advance.  :) I completely popped with Krew by 13 weeks - you can see the pictures here:  http://www.babybesido.blogspot.com/2009/08/13-weeks-1-day-pics.html. Looks like this pregnancy is going to go about the same.  I'm planning on sharing the news with my main blog and Facebook tomorrow night, assuming my doc appointment in the morning goes well and I hear a healthy heartbeat.  I can't wait.  As you can tell, my belly is getting a bit difficult to hide!



6 Weeks 5 Days, 7 Weeks 3 Days, 10 Weeks, and 12 Weeks 2 Days


2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi over here too. =) Hi!

    This has nothing to do with the cute baby bump, but I have tanks in those exact same colors. haha =p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's funny. :) I wear those types of tanks under everything! Have tons of colors. :)

      Delete