Not much new to report right now. My belly hasn't expanded much more (thank goodness!), so hopefully I can continue to hide it until I officially announce the pregnancy in about two weeks. I also don't think I've gained any weight yet. Maybe a pound. I just haven't wanted to eat near as much this time around as I did with Krew. With Krew, pretty sure I'd gained a couple pounds by now already. I did start out about two pounds lighter with him, however. Must admit I'm grateful for the lack of weight gain. It was a constant stress in my life while pregnant with Krew, because I gained more than the recommended amount and dreaded the comments of the doctors.
As for other bodily changes, my chest is hurting much more and seems to be growing. Such different timing than with Krew. With Krew, most of my chest pain and growing were done by this point.
Speaking of Krew, I'm home with him today because he's been sick. I had to pick him up early from daycare yesterday and found him absolutely radiating heat and covered in sweat. Thank goodness he appears to be on the mend now. I'm also grateful that I'm not swamped with stuff at work at the moment, so having a day at home won't put me far behind (and maybe not behind at all).
Next doctor's appointment is in a week and a half. Can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat again.
All-day nausea still hasn't returned, so it's probably gone for good. I do have some strong food aversions and cravings though. And gosh am I picky about what I eat right now. I have to think through about 10 meals every night to come up with something that I think I would actually eat.
As for the fatigue, I'm still pretty tired. Not nearly as bad as early on in the pregnancy, but I am definitely dragging more than when non-pregnant. It probably doesn't help that Krew's sleep schedule has been messed up from being sick and is therefore messing up our sleep schedules. As I'm sitting here writing this, I'm thinking to myself MAN I wish I could have a caffeine-filled drink about now.
I read that between weeks 10 and 12 is usually when your uterus expands to the point where you can feel it outside your pelvis. Every night I lay down on my back and try to feel it through my belly, but no success yet. Hopefully soon...it would just be so exciting to have confirmation that it's growing. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment