Saturday, December 24, 2011

8 Weeks 1 Day - I feel gross.

I. feel. gross.

My belly is painfully bloated, even when I don't eat much.  I'm totally avoiding gluten, so I know it's not a gluten issue.  It's a baby issue.  This baby is seriously bloating me.  Or seriously rearranging my innards.  Either way, I'm feeling self-conscious and I'm not sure what to do about it.  I have no idea how I'm going to keep hiding this belly at work next week.

According to what I've been reading, my uterus is the size of a large orange or a small grapefruit right now.  The average adult uterus, non-pregnant, is shaped like a pear and is 3 inches long, 2 inches wide, and 1 inch thick.  So I guess that does mean my uterus has grown quite a bit...but not near enough for how I look and feel.

Besido Dos, what are you doing to me????

Merry Christmas Eve. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment