Wednesday, December 21, 2011

7 Weeks 5 Days - The Bella Band Emerges and Christmas Gifts

Definitely purchased a new bella band last night. Definitely wearing it today. Can't believe I have this thing wrapped around my waist already, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yesterday my awesome girlfriend Kristin gave me a quite-perfect Christmas gift. Observe:


Yeah, it's orange ginger lotion for my work desk. The perfect combination of smells which are known to decrease queasiness. Kristin, you are awesome. :)

And then today, my coworker Dora gave me another quite-perfect Christmas gift.  Observe:


Yup, that's a box of Starbucks hot cocoa packets. I haven't been able to stomach coffee a whole lot due to my nausea, but I've loved drinking hot cocoa and I especially love Starbucks. I was even planning on drinking hot cocoa today when I got to work.  Way to go Dora.  And she doesn't even know I'm pregnant! (At least I don't think she does!)

No comments:

Post a Comment